SQLite Forensic Training
SQLite Forensic Training for Law Enforcement
Sanderson Forensics SQLite Toolkit is featured in the Teel Technologies SQLite forensics training courses. Teel Technologies offers both foundation and advanced SQLite Database Forensics training to Law Enforcement, Military, Border Security and Government Agencies from around the world. This class is designed for all skill levels, enabling students to become comfortable with working with SQLite data.
10 Day Complete SQLite Forensic Training
This new class combines both our SQLite Foundations and Advanced classes into one class at a discounted rate.
Week 1 – The SQLite Fundamentals potion of this training will cover the foundations of SQLite Forensics. We’ll discover how SQLite functions at a byte level; explore common recovery locations; delve into data recovery, report generation, converting date formats, reverse engineering, data validation, and much more.
Week 2 – Our Advanced SQLite Forensics portion will cover more advanced SQLite recovery and analysis topics such as; encryption, recovery from incomplete and orphaned records, manual parsing, advanced data recovery, simulated data testing/verification/decryption, and much more.
- Navigating and executing programs at the Command Line (Unix or DOS) is required.
- Beginner programming/scripting experience is helpful (but not required).
- Duration: 10 Days | Monday – Friday
- Time: 9 am – 1 pm EST
- Required Equipment:
- Laptop- With FULL Administrative Rights – this includes rights for email access, application download, installation, configuration, etc.
- Webcam & Microphone -If you are unable to fulfil the equipment requirements, please contact us prior to the course start date.
- This class is for Sworn Law Enforcement only
Included with Training
FREE! Students attending our SQLite Training will receive:
- A full version of Sanderson Forensics SQLite Forensic Toolkit software ($595 USD value.)
- USB flash drive (or in the case of online students – a link to a drive image) with SQLite Library full of useful scripts used in class, all course exercises/materials/software and hundreds of pages of SQLite documentation
About Teel Technologies
Since 2006, Teel Technologies has provided extensive training for professionals tasked with investigating mobile device and digital media. Their instructors are some of the industries leading experts. If you are interested in attending Teel Technologies SQLite Forensic training, please view the available class dates. Alternatively, book your private class (6-12 students) with their mobile classroom.